- Grad Photos
- Term 1 Reports go Home
- All-Star Poetry Slam Presentation for Grades 6-8 @ 9:30 am
- Jump Rope For Heart Day
- Red + White Day to celebrate the Canadian Citizenship Ceremony @ 9:30 am
- Early Release Day - students dismissed at 12:15 pm
- Family Day - NO school
- Niagara IceDog Assembly @ 9:30 am
- Claude Haggerty Magic Performance @ 9:30 am
- Pink Shirt Day
- Crossroads Night at the IceDogs Game
- Shining Star Assembly @ 11:30 am
- Grade 7 & 8's to Laura Secord for "Anything Goes" Performance @ 10:00 am
- Michael Mitchell Performance for Grades K to 3 @ 9:30 am
- Evening Performance by Claude Haggerty Magic @ 7:00 pm
- Performance by Musical Group "Cadence" @ 9:30 am
- March Break - NO School
Welcome to the Crossroads Public School Website
We are excited about the outstanding educational opportunities that are provided at Crossroads Public School. Our newly built facility features state-of-the-art classrooms and common areas for students to engage in exciting 21st Century learning opportunities. Innovative programs that meet the needs of all our students are taught by our dedicated and professional staff who truly care about your child.
Technology, environmental design/education, cutting edge teaching, English as a Second Language, support for struggling learners, Full Day Kindergarten, a wide array of extra-curricular opportunities, and more ... Crossroads has it all!
We invite you to explore our website to learn more about the wonderful opportunities for student, parent and community involvement. We welcome your input and questions.
Download the Crossroads Brochure here
Click here to view our new Bell Times.
2016 NOTL Home Show Information
|Home Show Registration for GYM|
|Home Show Registration for VENDOR ROOMS|
From the Office
Listed below is a list of forms/letters from the office that have been sent home.
Click on the link to download the form you need.
Registering with School Cash Online (click here)
Recess Project Introduction (click here)
DSBN Student Registration Form (click here)
Immunization Form (click here)